eClip Baby Reminder - Car Seat Alarm
- EASY TO USE BABY REMINDER – continually reminds you that your baby or young child is in the car; helps prevent you accidentally forgetting baby in hot car.
- MONITORS CAR TEMPERATURE – enables you to know when to adjust the air in back of car so your baby is comfortable within your set temperature limits.
- AUTOMATICALLY SENDS ALARMS – in the event you leave your car without your baby the alarm on Smartphone App will be activated within short distance of car.
- CONTROLLED VIA SMARTPHONE – easy-to-use Apple or Android App that constantly monitors baby is with you in the car and when you exit the car.
- SAFE TO USE WITH BABIES - uses safe, low energy Bluetooth transmission to communicate with App and there are no small parts that pose a choking hazard.
Simply attach eClip to a car seat, regular seat belt or diaper bag.
Am I missing something? How on earth do you expect parents to remember to open the app every time they get in the car if you can't expect them to remember their actual child in the car? This system is built to fail for that reason alone. Busy parents on autopilot are the ones who forget their children. You expect those same parents to also remember to start an app every time they get into the car? My biggest issue is this ins't made explicitly clear before purchasing the product. I applaud the effort for an important issue, but the execution is just not going to be effective. I'll be researching your return policy.
Neat safety item
I ordered on 7/15 and was told to expect receipt by 7/26. This then changes to 7/28 and now you tell me I will receive the product on 8/3 (it is currently 8/1).
I would not have written my previous review if your company did not send requests for product reviews to my email. I suggest your customer service team work on only sending out review requests after confirming receipt. Also, please do not email me again asking me change my review until after I have received my product. I still have no product to review. The requests for more positive reviews via terse emails, with a lack of apology comes across as unfriendly and unprofessional.
I bought two thinking that I could have it for two different kids in the same vehicle. I didn't realize I can only sync one kid at a time. But the device itself is great and I am truly grateful and this could save my baby's life.
The people of Elepho reacted quickly to find where the ouece was