3-Ply Face Mask (Pack of 50)
2 packs About the Face Masks
Our value pack of 50 disposable, antiviral face masks are made of top quality material, providing high-efficiency, anti-droplet protective isolation masks to protect against dust, smog and pollution.
* For bulk purchasing - price via email inquiry to [email protected] Please state # master cartons required and preferred shipment method. Carton count for 3ply masks is 2,000 pcs in a master carton. Bulk purchasing in master cartons only. There is no free international shipping on this product
** Return Policy/COVID-19 Update - in order to protect our employees and our customers from any additional risk, we are unable to accept any returns of this product during the COVID-19 crisis.
Face Masks Features
- Color and packaging: Blue, packaged 50 masks per box
- First ply (outside) is non-woven
- Middle ply is filter-paper (melt blown fabric)
- Third ply (on-face) is non-woven fabric
- CE approved and FDA registered
- Safe for up to 8 hours of use. Comfortable design is made for easy breathing while providing high-barrier protection.
- Over 90% BFE - the Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) protects against bacterial penetration.
- Masks offer a flexible nose piece that helps form a closure for better protection against exposure.
- Pleated ear-loop face masks are designed with comfortable elastic ear loops for easy wear.
High Quality Material
These breathable and lightweight masks are made of high quality non-woven fabric which makes it comfortable to wear. Three-layer filter cloth filter design is made to protect the wearer’s e respiratory system while breathing.
Inner layer made of soft facial tissue to comfortably rest on the skin. No water leakage, anti-spray design. Elastic lanyard and easy ear hook to eliminate ear pressure.
3 Ply Ear-loop Breathable Face Guard Mask: A flexible nose bar easily adjusts to the bridge of nose; Built to cover mouth, nose and chin while providing a gentle and comfortable fit.
Disposable and non-reusable, these adult face masks can be used in various situations such as commuting, gardening, short trips, driving, sports, and outdoors. How to Put On Face Masks: Place the mask on the face blue layer outwards and the white layer inwards. (2) Place elastic ear loops over each ear (3) Adjust the mask size to completely cover both the nose and the mouth
Note: For higher levels of protection, it is recommended to wear a new mask every 4 hours. This face mask is a daily personal protective mask. For people in high-risk work areas, we recommend using this product together with other advanced protection level cover to reduce risks. (for more information, see our KN95 Disposal Masks)