About the eFloat
Babies and infants often have low body immunity and can be susceptible to colds and flu at a young age. Their skin is very delicate and sensitive to water temperature when bathing and this can be difficult to monitor for parents or caregivers.
The new eFloat is an electronic baby bathtub thermometer that helps you carefully monitor water temperature - keeping your baby safe and healthy.
Easy to use and fun in the bath, the eFloat accurately monitors the bath water temperature and updates the reading every 5 seconds. It will indicate if the water temperature is too hot or too cold for your baby or infant. Ideal for all ages.
- Child-friendly and a fun toy design that kids will love
- Made from safe material that floats in water
- High and low temperature alerts above 102˚F (39˚C) and below 89˚F (32˚C)
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Accurate temperature reading that updates every 5 seconds
- Low battery alert for replacing battery
- Waterproof to industry standard IPX27
- Complies with toy and safety standards, CE, EN71-1-2-3 & RoHS
An easy method for accurate readings
More accurate than dipping an elbow into the water, eFloat ensures you’re always aware of your baby’s bath temperature, updating the reading every five seconds and indicating if the water is too hot or cold.
eFloat makes bath time fun with a unique, toy-like design that floats in water, keeping your little one entertained while you keep them safe.
eFloat’s easy-to-read display tells you the precise temperature of your baby’s bath water, with high and low temperature alerts above 102˚F (39˚C) and below 89˚F (32˚C). It turns on automatically when placed in water, saves power with auto-off functionality and will even let you know when it’s time to replace the battery.
The safe choice
eFloat is made from safe materials and is waterproof to industry standard IPX27, it also complies with toy and safety standards CE, EN71-1-2-3 and RoHS.