About the eFloat
Babies and infants often have low body immunity and can be susceptible to colds and flu at a young age. Their skin is very delicate and sensitive to water temperature when bathing and this can be difficult to monitor for parents or caregivers.
The new eFloat is a baby bath electronic thermometer that helps you carefully monitor water temperature for your loved ones – eFloat helps keep your baby safe and healthy especially when bathing.
Easy to use and fun in the bath, the eFloat accurately monitors the bath water temperature and updates the reading every 5 seconds. It will indicate if the water temperature is too hot or too cold for your baby or infant.
Ideal for all ages.
- Child-friendly and a fun toy design that kids will love
- Made from safe material that floats in water
- High and low temperature alerts above 102˚F (39˚C) and below 89˚F (32˚C)
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Accurate temperature reading that updates every 5 seconds
- Low battery alert for replacing battery
- Waterproof to industry standard IPX27
- Complies with toy and safety standards, CE, EN71-1-2-3 & RoHS