eFloat User Guide
What is the eFloat?
Weak Battery Symbol: Flashes when battery should be replaced.
eFloat is a baby bath electronic thermometer that helps you carefully monitor water temperature for your loved ones – eFloat helps keep your baby safe and healthy especially when bathing.
Easy to use and fun in the bath, the eFloat accurately monitors the bath water temperature and updates the reading every 5 seconds. It will indicate if the water temperature is too hot or too cold for your baby or infant.
Name/Function of each part of eFloat unit
Symbols on the Display
- Child-friendly and a fun toy design that kids will love
- Made from safe material that floats in water
- High and low temperature alerts above 102˚F (39˚C) and below 89˚F (32˚C)
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Accurate temperature reading that updates every 5 seconds
- Low battery alert for replacing battery
- Waterproof to industry standard IPX27
- Complies with toy and safety standards, CE, EN71-1-2-3 & RoHS
Changing the eFloat Battery
- The battery cover located at the bottom of central unit. The battery is type CR2032; always ensure the correct battery type is used for replacement.
- Use a coin to twist off the cover in the direction indicated by the unlock icon. Remove the old battery and insert a new one. The CR2032 is a disposable battery and cannot be recharged.
- Pay attention to the polarity (+/-) direction of the battery when replacing it. Replace the battery cover. With a coin, screw the cover into place in the direction indicated by the lock icon.
Explanation of Alerts
Too Cold – When the temperature measurement is below 89.6°F (32.0°C), LCD displays COLD, indicating that water temperature is too low.
Too Hot – When the temperature measurement exceeds 102.2°F (39.0°C), LCD displays HOT, indicating that water temperature is too high. When the water is too hot, both the HOT and the red LED light flashes.
If any abnormality arises during use, please check the following points:
|Power Off||Not shaken sufficiently
|Display Lo||Measured temperature or ambient temperature below 32°F (0.0°C)||Adjust the target or ambient temperature|
|Display Hi||Measured temperature or ambient temperature exceeds 122°F (50.0°C)||Adjust the target or ambient temperature|
Limited End User Warranty
- One year (12 months) warranty runs from time of purchase.
- Identify specific reason why user is calling
- S&H charges may apply
- Replacement policy:
- Ask for proof of purchase and where?
- Obtain credit card information.
- If under warranty – Replacement unit will be shipped at no customer charge for S&H
- If not under warranty replacement charge will be $x + $y S&H fee
- In the warranty period customer returns unit at their expense before new (replacement unit) is sent out.
- Battery has no warranty coverage.
- New battery sales at $z plus $n S&H fee ($x, y, z and n dollar amounts to be defined with TOps.)